Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We don't talk anymore, but can someone explain what happened?

Two years ago I met a guy through my best friend and it becamse obvious that he liked me. At that point I had hardly talked to guys and had never been in a relationship (still the same). To make a long story short, I asked him if he liked me after lots of talking and he yes, but he's not ready for a relationship... but maybe down the road something could happen between us. Few months after that I thought we were going to go out just to casually have fun, but then he turned it more into a date. After that I never heard from him again. I tried to send him online cards on easter (we're both religious) and other holidays, but he NEVER replies. He also doesn't come online which leads me to believe that he has blocked me.





I'm over it now, but at the time, it was really hurtful and I was very close to telling him, hey you've hurt me, but I didn't get the chance. At Christmas, he even contacted me to go skating, but then he said later "I'm too busy". Why would he do this???

We don't talk anymore, but can someone explain what happened?
You may never really know the reason why but just take it as a blessing in disguise. You two weren't meant to be together at that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment