Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have da kodak camera V603 da midnight black 1 it wont take pictuers a orange light comes on.How do I fix it?

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! I need it by easter on Sunday Help it takes really good pictures.I just want it to take pictures I only got one good time on it then it stop working at Wal*Mart right after I took my memory card out of tthe little slot.Help!!!!!!!!!!

I have da kodak camera V603 da midnight black 1 it wont take pictuers a orange light comes on.How do I fix it?
Try recharging the batteries.





I have a similar model, when the orange light flashes, I push the middle button next to the screen (only once!), and the screen lights up.





I dont know why it does it, but that normally fixes mine.





Good luck, i know how frustrating cameras can be!


No comments:

Post a Comment