Tuesday, November 17, 2009

$50 Mall Gift Card?

I got a $50 mall gift card for easter that I can use at over 50 locations across Canada. I've decided to use it for an outfit for my summer holiday in Newfoundland. I also have a $40 Sears Gift Card from last Christmas. The climate and Newfoundland can be as low as ten degrees, and as high as twenty five degrees (celsius). So, can anyone put together an outfit with my $50 Mall Card (preffered stores are ae, aero, stitches, bluenotes and the gap) and my $40 Sears card? Best answer gets ten pints (my vote) and a thumbs up! Also an outfit if you'd like!! Thanks in advance!!!

$50 Mall Gift Card?
It depends on what part of the summer you're coming up on. in August and late July it gets warm and muggy but if you're going out to cape spear bring a sweater.





Get a pair of pants that zip off and become shorts 3/4 pants. That way if it is warm you have the shorts and the longer pants for the night. You want a cute tshirt to wear it and a light sweater to put on over incase you decide to spend a day on the ocean or out on cape spear.


If there is any money left over buy a sun hat. Even in the fog you burn.
Reply:lucky!! all i got was 25 bucks

inline skates

No comments:

Post a Comment