Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Am I just scared????

My man and I have been dating for a while. He is in the Air Force and he got shipped to Korea for a year. He has already been there for 6 months. He will be home in three weeks than will finish his other half in Korea. While he os over there I send him things at least once or twice a week. From movies, greeting cards, post cards, easter basket, pictures,etc. So that way he knows I am here. It's so hard being apart. We talk on the phone everyday and has not really had a fight. It feels so perfect. Since he is away I still spend time with his parents. when he gets back home we are going to live together. I am just scared that we wont get along. Right now its great but yet he is far away. Is it really going to work or am I just scared? Has anyone been in this situation or knows any one? Please help.

Am I just scared????
You are really worrying about nothing, the only way things have change if the both of you have change yourselves since being apart and that usually because of outside elements.


No comments:

Post a Comment