Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I lost my images on my SD card for my digital camera?

I just took a bunch of pictures from Easter and somehow 95% of them are missing! i cannot see them on my computer or on my camera!! Is there any way to get them back (without paying)

I lost my images on my SD card for my digital camera?
There are free image recovery software packages of dubious quality.





Above that, some memory card makers ship image recovery software with their cards or available for download. For example, on their expensive cards, SanDisk includes a mini-CD with recovery software. You may have such a disk and not realized what was on it.





Other than those free options, you'll have to pay to rescue your images. The nice thing is that most offer free trials, so you can see what you would recover if you buy the software.





One that I've used to recover images is this one:


http://www.photosrecovery.com


No comments:

Post a Comment