Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Need evaluation of a girl situation...?

I met this girl a month ago a sushi shop. We seem to have pretty good conversations. I asked her for her email but she gave me one that didnt work. Could have been that she had not used it for awhile and it became inactive; or could be that she didnt want me to have it because she did'nt know me well enough before. Since then, on 3 seperate occasions I have given her.





1) A friend type card


2) A little thing of chocolate candy (99 cents)


3) A easter card + beanie baby + small chocolate candy.





I also brought her coffee once.





She has thanked me for each. Has never said anything negative; like "I have a boyfriend" or "I don't feel comfortable with you buying me gifts" -- Anything to that effect. Our conversations still seem alright.





What I am trying to figure out is if she is just being nice to me; just to be nice... or if she might like me. Today I said hello and asked her when her birthday was and she told me so she seems pretty open... then she asked me for mine...

Need evaluation of a girl situation...?
Especially if she's a nice church-goeing girl, she won't put out any obvious negative signals...trust me I am one of those girls. Have you noticed her conversation to be full of short responses and such? That is a definite sign she's probably not interested. She won't do anything to hurt you in any way (saying she doesn't want to talk to you, pushing you away, etc...) but she won't initiate anything (coming to see you in your office). You've made it pretty darn clear you are interested in learning more about her, but she is either uninterested in you or she's really just shy..... That one is up for you to decide.


P.S. if she's shy...confronting her won't work because an argument will definitely not help her say how she feels.





She might just be confused, or going through something else in her life right now. My best advice is to wait. Maybe she will build up some courage if she is shy, or she can have more time to work out any problems she's having in other areas of her life.
Reply:Why don't you get her phone number and/or ask her to get together for lunch/dinner/whatever?


No comments:

Post a Comment