Monday, May 11, 2009

What else should I put in this Easter Card?

My guy is at the Naval Academy and I'm making him an Easter Card....he doesn't know that's what i'm sending him but anyways it's something sweet BUT i can't figure out what to put on the inside...i want to make a lil poem but i can't find the words to make it like i want lol I want it to be something like....."I was gonna shoot the Easter Bunny just to see you a week sooner but......." that's all i've got lol I'm going to see him next weekend and i can't this weekend b/c it's Easter and I have church stuff and what not but anyways any suggestions!!!???!??!????!

What else should I put in this Easter Card?
How have chicks and rabbits taken over


A holiday of mystical rebirth?


Perhaps the Lord has let them make it over,


Pleased with all the gentlefolk of Earth.


Youngsters needn't dream of agony:


Easter, for children, must wear more festive clothes;


And so the soft, defenseless babes they see


Symbolize Christ's love when He arose.


The Spring was always time for holidays.


Easter fun for tots no truth betrays:


Redemption is approached in many ways.





by Nicholas Gordon

safety shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment