Thursday, April 30, 2009

Religious Easter Sayings for Cards?

I'm looking for some religious sayings/Bible versus to write in my Easter cards this year.





I bought them on clearance last year and they have a cute chic on the front with the always accepted 'Happy Easter" inside - but since buying them, I have rededicated my life to the Lord, been baptized and want to write a nice verse in each card that reflects Gods love and his resurection. (sp?)





Anyone have any ideas?

Religious Easter Sayings for Cards?
These I think would be good,





2 Corinthians 5:21


God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God





Mark 16:6


"Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. But he has risen!








Acts 13:37-39


But God raised Jesus from death, and his body did not decay.





My friends, the message is that Jesus can forgive your sins! The Law of Moses could not set you free from all your sins.





But everyone who has faith in Jesus is set free
Reply:This verse talks about being anew creature in Christ. The chick on your card is new life too!...





2 Corinthians 5:17 (New Living Translation)


"This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"

roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment